The CarePlace is a free community health center for non-insured, adult (18 or older), residents of Douglas County Georgia.
The CarePlace works with many community volunteer professionals who are committed to provide you with low-cost, high-quality services such as primary health care. Our services are provided by appointment only. Through its volunteer licensed medical professionals, the CarePlace provides primary and preventive care to eligible patients. We also help eligible patients obtain needed medications and advanced care.
Our services include:
- Preventative and acute primary care
- Management of some chronic medical conditions
- Health maintenance
- Specialty referral *The Care Place does not and will not pay for any specialty care, hospital, or E.R. visits.
- Health Education
- Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Prescription Drug Assistance
New Patient Information
To become a patient at the CarePlace medical clinic you must complete a simple registration process. You can begin this process by calling the CarePlace at 678-945-0700 or by emailing the CarePlace office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not come to The CarePlace until you have been given a specific appointment time by one of our team members. Patients will not be able to be seen by one of the licensed medical professionals without an appointment.
You will need to bring the following documents with you for the medical registration process. You must bring this information with you. Please Note: If you do not provide ALL the information required, you will be asked to return with all your documents at the next available appointment time. We are unable to process incomplete applications.
- Current valid government issued photo identification (i.e., driver’s license or passport).
- Proof of Douglas Count residency (photo ID which lists county of residence or one of the following):
- Current utility bill
- Current rent or mortgage bill